Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 And I Am Back... Hopefully...

Well, welcome to 2016! A lot has happened since my last post nearly two years ago. One of those being a Super Bowl championship for my Seattle Seahawks! I guess I should cross them off the list or update the picture. Well, it is an old logo.

Anyway, I'm thinking about picking it up again. Posting about caps I have, caps I acquire and caps that I want. Present various sports musings I have. Maybe answer some of the questions that have been sitting in my inbox for the past year and a half. Who knows?

I post mostly on IG now (@interstate19) but I want to give myself some space to expand my thoughts. I enjoyed this while I was doing it before, and I think I had a few page views even.

So if you're still around or just stumbled your way here by accident, I'm gonna try and make a habit of posting.

Any thoughts or questions, feel free!

Happy 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment